HOME OF THE ALTERNATIVE INVESTOR
We strongly advise that you should not have all of your eggs in one basket. We recommend diversification and that means you will have to step outside of the box to do so. We recommend our Precious Metals Opportunity Fund LLC as it will serve as an insurance policy against the rest of your portfolio. Investing in the precious metals asset class requires special knowledge , information and familiarity that is not normally found in the main stream Financial Advisor community. Golden Returns has over 60 years combined experience in the precious metals asset class.
Every investor is unique, with their own risk tolerance, and should do their own due diligence to determine if Golden Returns Capital LLC is right for you.
Golden Returns Capital LLC, is a Colorado limited liability company formed in February 2008. Golden Returns Capital LLC is owned and managed by Dean R. DiPaola and David I. Kranzler.
Golden Returns Advisors, LLC is an affiliate of Golden Returns Capital and is an investment adviser registered with the states of Colorado and New Mexico.
Investing in the Precious Metals Asset Class requires special knowledge
information and familiarity that is not normally found in the main stream Financial Advisor community. Every investor is unique, with their own risk tolerance, and should do their own due diligence to determine if Golden Returns Advisors LLC and/or Precious Metals Opportunity Fund LLC is right for you.
Accredited Investors and Qualified Purchasers may participate in Precious Metals Opportunity Fund LLC (Minimum Investment of $100k).
Precious Metals Opportunity Fund LLC is structured as a 50/50 base case scenario: 50% being physical gold and silver bullion and the other 50% being gold and silver mining stocks. As the equities profit, a portion the proceeds continues to accumulate gold and silver bullion as long as physical is still available. Upon a shortage in physical, exposure to the precious metals sector may only be available through mining stocks. Upon exiting the fund, investors are entitled to take delivery of their pro rata share of the bullion if they so choose.
Accredited Investors and Qualified Purchasers only; Qualified and Non-Qualified Funds are eligible; $100k Minimums.
- International Depository Services
Physical bullion is safe kept in a 3rd party, fully insured, secured, independent bullion depository outside of the banking system.
Mining stocks are handled through the Primary Brokerage account.
- Perennial Fund Services Net Asset Value (NAV) cuts, Quarterly Statements, and Year End K-1’s.
- Investment Research Dynamics
Dave Kranzler’s blog
IRA custodians that we work with are as follows:
Very Important Notice regarding IRA rollovers: You must submit Subscription Agreements for PRIOR APPROVAL FIRST before rolling over any Qualified Funds. You must qualify first.
For continued education regarding Precious Metals Opportunity Fund LLC, Accredited Investors and Qualified Purchasers may click here for The Private Placement Memorandum (PPM) and click here to review the Subscription Agreement.
Precious Metals Opportunity Fund LLC (“Company”) is a Colorado limited liability company formed in February 2008 available. The Manager is Golden Returns Management LLC (“Manager”), a Colorado limited liability company formed in February 2008. The Manager has entered into an investment advisory agreement (“IA Agreement”) with Golden Returns Advisors LLC (“Advisor”), an investment adviser licensed as such with the Colorado Securities Commissioner, to serve as the investment adviser to the Company regarding the management of its investments in both precious metals mining company securities and physical precious metals. The sole member of both the Manager and the Advisor is Golden Returns Capital LLC, a Colorado limited liability company formed in February 2008.
- The Stock Market’s Echo Bubbleby irdadmin on June 7, 2023 at 12:50 am
The following commentary is an excerpt from the latest issue of my Short Seller’s Journal. The newsletter is published weekly. It reviews the weekly stock market action, economic numbers and some short ideas. Tesla is reviewed weekly. You can learn more about this newsletter here: Short Seller’s Journal The run higher in the Nasdaq has
- Extraordinary Bullish Conditions For Gold (A Couple Of Stock Picks Too)by irdadmin on May 15, 2023 at 2:30 pm
Banking crises, debt ceiling crisis, a U.S. recession (yes, real economic activity is contracting particularly in housing, manufacturing and consumer spending) and geopolitical crises – the fundamental conditions supporting considerably higher gold and silver prices strengthen by the day. Bill Powers invited me on to his Mining Stock Education podcast to discuss the prospects for
- Housing Market Misinformation And Disinformation: Beazer $BZH Exampleby irdadmin on May 11, 2023 at 7:17 pm
The hype, misinformation and disinformation from housing market propagandists and home salesman (aka “realtors”) has become unbearable. Here’s a prime example: Now, I don’t know if this fella actually examines SEC-filed financials or if he just sees financial headlines announcing that a particular homebuilder “beat” estimates and, from that, assumes that “profits have been fantastic.”
David I. Kranzler
- B.A. in English and Economics. MBA in Finance (Dean’s List)
- 31 years of experience in the investment industry
- Registered Investment Advisor
- Goldman Sachs fixed income securities division
- Bankers Trust institutional “junk bond” trader
- Responsible for managing and trading up to $200M in risk-based, proprietary capital at Bankers Trust in the 1990’s
- Devotes all of his professional time managing, researching, analyzing, trading and investing mining stocks and precious metals
- Author of Investment Research Dynamics, Mining Stock Journal, Short Seller’s Journal, and Kranzler Research
Dean R. DiPaola
- B.A. in Finance and Marketing with a minor in Economics
- 17 years of experience in the finance industry
- Registered Investment Advisor and Life Insurance license
- Rookie of the Year and Agent of the Year in 2014
- Held successful positions as Director of Marketing, Financial Representative, V.P. of Business Development, and Principal
- Predicted The Financial Crisis of 2008 in 2006
- Combined with and Don and Dave’s success, Dean’s timing lead to the formation of Golden Returns Capital LLC and Precious Metals Opportunity Fund LLC