HOME OF THE ALTERNATIVE INVESTOR
We strongly advise that you should not have all of your eggs in one basket. We recommend diversification and that means you will have to step outside of the box to do so. We recommend our Precious Metals Opportunity Fund LLC as it will serve as an insurance policy against the rest of your portfolio. Investing in the precious metals asset class requires special knowledge , information and familiarity that is not normally found in the main stream Financial Advisor community. Golden Returns has over 60 years combined experience in the precious metals asset class.
Every investor is unique, with their own risk tolerance, and should do their own due diligence to determine if Golden Returns Capital LLC is right for you.
Golden Returns Capital LLC, is a Colorado limited liability company formed in February 2008. Golden Returns Capital LLC is owned and managed by Dean R. DiPaola and David I. Kranzler.
Golden Returns Advisors, LLC is an affiliate of Golden Returns Capital and is an investment adviser registered with the states of Colorado and New Mexico.
Investing in the Precious Metals Asset Class requires special knowledge
information and familiarity that is not normally found in the main stream Financial Advisor community. Every investor is unique, with their own risk tolerance, and should do their own due diligence to determine if Golden Returns Advisors LLC and/or Precious Metals Opportunity Fund LLC is right for you.
Accredited Investors and Qualified Purchasers may participate in Precious Metals Opportunity Fund LLC (Minimum Investment of $100k).
Precious Metals Opportunity Fund LLC is structured as a 50/50 base case scenario: 50% being physical gold and silver bullion and the other 50% being gold and silver mining stocks. As the equities profit, a portion the proceeds continues to accumulate gold and silver bullion as long as physical is still available. Upon a shortage in physical, exposure to the precious metals sector may only be available through mining stocks. Upon exiting the fund, investors are entitled to take delivery of their pro rata share of the bullion if they so choose.
Accredited Investors and Qualified Purchasers only; Qualified and Non-Qualified Funds are eligible; $100k Minimums.
- International Depository Services
Physical bullion is safe kept in a 3rd party, fully insured, secured, independent bullion depository outside of the banking system.
Mining stocks are handled through the Primary Brokerage account.
- Perennial Fund Services Net Asset Value (NAV) cuts, Quarterly Statements, and Year End K-1’s.
- Investment Research Dynamics
Dave Kranzler’s blog
IRA custodians that we work with are as follows:
Very Important Notice regarding IRA rollovers: You must submit Subscription Agreements for PRIOR APPROVAL FIRST before rolling over any Qualified Funds. You must qualify first.
For continued education regarding Precious Metals Opportunity Fund LLC, Accredited Investors and Qualified Purchasers may click here for The Private Placement Memorandum (PPM) and click here to review the Subscription Agreement.
Precious Metals Opportunity Fund LLC (“Company”) is a Colorado limited liability company formed in February 2008 available. The Manager is Golden Returns Management LLC (“Manager”), a Colorado limited liability company formed in February 2008. The Manager has entered into an investment advisory agreement (“IA Agreement”) with Golden Returns Advisors LLC (“Advisor”), an investment adviser licensed as such with the Colorado Securities Commissioner, to serve as the investment adviser to the Company regarding the management of its investments in both precious metals mining company securities and physical precious metals. The sole member of both the Manager and the Advisor is Golden Returns Capital LLC, a Colorado limited liability company formed in February 2008.
- Will The Current Rally In Gold And Silver Turn Into A Big Move?by irdadmin on November 28, 2023 at 4:32 pm
With respect to the economy, the hard reality on Main Street is the opposite of the propaganda and lies pitched at us by Wall Street, Capitol Hill and the mainstream financial media. Most sectors in the economy are in recession. At some point the Fed will either have to let financial and economic system implode
- Brutal Banking Crisis To Launch Gold And Silverby irdadmin on November 20, 2023 at 4:49 pm
Liquidity in the primary dealer Treasury market is drying up. Deposit outflows from the big banks continue unabated. The outflows at the small, regional banks haveg abated but some banks continue to draw on the Fed’s Bank Term Funding Program, which hits a new high almost weekly. The facility matures in March but it’s doubtful
- Carvana: Deceptive Earnings – It’s Headed For Bankruptcyby irdadmin on November 6, 2023 at 5:06 pm
The following analysis is from my latest issue of the Short Seller’s Journal. Follow this link if you would like more information on this newsletter: SSJ info Carvana (CVNA – $31.96) – CVNA reported its quarterly numbers Thursday after the close. Of course the headline report announced that the Company beat the Street. But as
David I. Kranzler
- B.A. in English and Economics. MBA in Finance (Dean’s List)
- 31 years of experience in the investment industry
- Registered Investment Advisor
- Goldman Sachs fixed income securities division
- Bankers Trust institutional “junk bond” trader
- Responsible for managing and trading up to $200M in risk-based, proprietary capital at Bankers Trust in the 1990’s
- Devotes all of his professional time managing, researching, analyzing, trading and investing mining stocks and precious metals
- Author of Investment Research Dynamics, Mining Stock Journal, Short Seller’s Journal, and Kranzler Research
Dean R. DiPaola
- B.A. in Finance and Marketing with a minor in Economics
- 17 years of experience in the finance industry
- Registered Investment Advisor and Life Insurance license
- Rookie of the Year and Agent of the Year in 2014
- Held successful positions as Director of Marketing, Financial Representative, V.P. of Business Development, and Principal
- Predicted The Financial Crisis of 2008 in 2006
- Combined with and Don and Dave’s success, Dean’s timing lead to the formation of Golden Returns Capital LLC and Precious Metals Opportunity Fund LLC